2013 - 2014 DISTRICT GOALS
Crockett ISD will :
1. Challenge and encourage all students to meet the minimum score for satisfactory performance on state assessments;
2. Provide resources and services to assure the success of all special population groups;
3. Plan for recruitment, retention, and training of highly qualified teachers and paraprofessionals;
4. Maintain a safe and drug free environment ;
5. Provide opportunities for parent and community involvement.
We believe that:
· God exists.
· Every human being has worth and dignity.
· All children must be prepared for the future.
· All children can learn, but they may learn in many different ways.
· Parents and teachers should be given a voice in decisions that affect
· Education is a shared responsibility of family, school, and community.
· Excellence in education cannot be compromised.
· High expectations should support achievement.
· School employees are examples and should exhibit moral behavior at all
· Order and discipline are fundamental to a society.
· The school environment must be safe and orderly.
Crockett I.S.D. is proud of its staff, students, parents and community. We at Crockett I.S.D. consider ourselves blessed to educate and support the children in Crockett, Texas.
Everyone at Crockett I.S.D. welcomes you to our online website. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need when you need it. If for some reason you do not find what you are looking for, please contact the appropriate staff member. We are here to serve you.
Crockett I.S.D. is very excited to offer many new online features for staff, students, parents and the community. Crockett I.S.D. encourages parents to work along side the staff to insure the best for our students. You will find a new parent portal that gives you access to your child's educational opportunities and activities.